Chuck Workman is a documentary filmmaker from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. His 1986 film Precious Images won an Academy Award for Live Action Short Film; his work has also been nominated for Emmy Awards, Sundance Film Festival awards, and the Taos Talking Film Festival awards.
- 1967: Traitors of San Angel
- 1986: Precious Images
- 1989: 50 Years of Bugs Bunny in 3½ Minutes
- 1994: 100 Years at the Movies
- 1999: The Source
- 2003: A House on a Hill
- 2014: Magician: The Astonishing Life and Work of Orson Welles
- Cohen, Sandy (2010-03-03). "Oscar's 'In Memoriam' segment is touching to watch, painful to make". Associated Press. USA Today. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- Harvey, Dennis (October 20, 2014). "Film Review: Magician: The Astonishing Life and Work of Orson Welles". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|