|Prince of Thailand|
|House||House of Chakrabhongse,
|Born||28 March 1908|
|Died||30 December 1963(aged 55)|
Chula Chakrabongse (Thai: จุลจักรพงษ์; rtgs: Chunlachakkraphong; 28 March 1908 – 30 December 1963), was a member of the family of the Chakri Dynasty of Thailand and of the House of Chakkraphong. He was the only child of Prince Chakrabongse Bhuvanath and his Ukrainian wife, Ekaterina (Catherine) Desnitskaya (later Mom Catherine Na Phitsanulok). He was a grandson of King Chulalongkorn.
Prince Chula Chakrabongse was born on 28 March 1908 in Parusakawan Palace, Bangkok, with the title Mom Chao (His Serene Highness). Saovabha Phongsri, his grandmother, gave him the name Phongchak (พงษ์จักร; rtgs: Phongchak). Later his uncle, King Vajiravudh, raised him the higher rank of Phra Chao Worawong Thoe Phra Ong Chao (His Royal Highness Prince) and changed his name to Chunlachakkraphong. Palace officials affectionately called him "the Little Prince" (ท่านพระองค์หนู Than Phraong Nu).
In 1938 he married Elizabeth Hunter, an English woman (known as Lisba). Their daughter, Mom Rajawongse Narisa Chakrabhongse, was born in 1956.  They lived at Tredethy, St Mabyn, in Cornwall in the 1940s and 1950s.
In 1936 Chula's White Mouse team purchased an ERA for Bira, and he quickly became one of the leading exponents of this class of international racing. Bira's partnership with Chunla ended in late 1948.
Prince Chula was the author of several books, including a history of the Chakri Dynasty, a biography about the race-car driver Richard Seaman and an autobiography.
- Chunlachakkraphong (1945). Dick Seaman, Racing Motorist (4th ed.). G. T. Foulis & Company.
- Chunlachakkraphong (1967). Lords of Life: A History of the Kings of Thailand. Alvin Redman.
- Chunlachakkraphong (1957). The Twain Have Met: Or, an Eastern Prince Came West. Foulis. OCLC 11760365.
Prince Chula died of cancer in 1963 at the age of 55.
- Soravij. "Chakrabongse". Retrieved 24 May 2009.
- HRH Prince Chula CHAKRABONGSE
- "New Zealand Cornish Association newsletter" (PDF). Retrieved 24 May 2009.
- His Highness (Pra Worawongse Ther Pra Ong Chao) Prince Birabongse Bhanutej
- Chula Chakrabongse (1989). Koet Wang Parut เกิดวังปารุสก์ [Born in Parut Palace] (PDF) (in Thai) (10th ed.). Bangkok: Phitsanulok Publishing. ISBN 9748693856.
- Chula Chakrabongse (1993). Chao Chiwit Sayam Kon Yuk Prachathipatai เจ้าชีวิตสยามก่อนยุคประชาธิปไตย [Siamese Lords of Life Prior to Democratic Age] (PDF) (in Thai) (4th ed.). Bangkok: River Books. ISBN 9748358844.