Chumerna Glacier (Bulgarian: ледник Чумерна, ‘Lednik Chumerna’ \'led-nik chu-'mer-na\) is the 2.2 km long and 1.9 km wide glacier draining the north slopes of Stavertsi Ridge on Albena Peninsula, Brabant Island in the Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica. It flows northeastwards to enter the channel between Brabant Island and Liège Island east of Hales Peak.
Chumerna Glacier is centred at Coordinates: . British mapping in 1980.
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD). Scale 1:250000 topographic map of Antarctica. Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR), 1993-2015.
- British Antarctic Territory. Scale 1:200000 topographic map. DOS 610 Series, Sheet W 64 62. Directorate of Overseas Surveys, Tolworth, UK, 1980.
- Brabant Island to Argentine Islands. Scale 1:250000 topographic map. British Antarctic Survey, 2008.
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
- SCAR Composite Antarctic Gazetteer.
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Palmer Archipelago location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This glaciology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|