From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chura may refer to :
- Chuda State, a former princely state in present Gujarat, western India
- Chuhra, a caste in India and a tribe in Pakistan
- Choora, bangles worn by an Indian bride on her wedding day
- Ch'ura, a mountain in the Andes of Peru
- Tibetan cheese, a food staple known as chura loenpa (soft cheese) or chura kampo (dry cheese)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.