Church Estate Almshouses
|Church Estate Almshouses|
|Location||Sheen Road, Richmond, London, England|
|Official name: Richmond Church, Estate Almshouses|
|Designated||25 May 1983|
Church Estate Almshouses are Grade II listed almshouses in Richmond, London, located on Sheen Road, near Hickey's Almshouses. Most of the buildings date from 1843 but the charity that built them is known to have existed in Queen Elizabeth I's time and may have much earlier origins.
- "The Almshouses of Richmond" (PDF). Local History Notes. London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. p. 3. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
Notes and references
- Historic England. "Richmond Church, Estate Almshouses (1252805)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 1 October 2016.
- "Church Estate Almshouses". The Richmond Charities. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "Richmond Charities". Charity Performance. DG Publishing. Archived from the original on 15 April 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "Church Estate Almshouses". Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC). Retrieved 9 July 2015.