Church and State
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Church and State may refer to:
- Church and state in medieval Europe
- Separation of church and state, political and legal doctrine that government and religious institutions are to be kept separate
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State or their monthly newsletter, Church & State
- Religion and politics, their relationship
- Church and State (comics), a two-volume graphic novel by Dave Sim featuring Cerebus the Aardvark
- State religion, a religious body or creed officially endorsed by the state
- Church and State (Tolstoy book) (1882) Leo Tolstoy bibliography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Church and State.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.