Church of St Gregory, Stoke St Gregory
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Church of St Gregory|
Location within Somerset
|Town or city||Stoke St Gregory|
The Church of St Gregory in Stoke St Gregory, Somerset, England dates originally from the 14th century, although it has been renovated several times. It has been designated by English Heritage as a Grade I listed building.
- "Church of St Gregory". Images of England. Retrieved 15 November 2007.
- "Churches". Stoke St Gregory. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- Froud, Sue. "Stoke St Gregory church". Family History. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Stocks in churchyard, about 14 m south of porch, Church of St Gregory". Images of England. English Heritage. Retrieved 7 February 2009.
- "Stoke St Gregory Parish Church". Stoke St Gregory. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "St Gregory, Stoke St Gregory". Church of England. Retrieved 8 November 2011.