Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Emborough
|Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Location||Emborough, Somerset, England|
|Governing body||Churches Conservation Trust|
|Official name: Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Designated||2 June 1961|
The Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Emborough, Somerset, England is medieval in origin but underwent extensive renovation in the 18th century. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II* listed building. It is a redundant church in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. It was declared redundant on 1 August 1978, and was vested in the Trust on 19 December 1979.
- Historic England, "Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Emborough (1177590)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 10 July 2013
- "Church of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Emborough, Somerset". Churches Conservation Trust. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Diocese of Bath and Wells: All Schemes (PDF), Church Commissioners/Statistics, Church of England, 2011, p. 3, retrieved 31 March 2011
- Reid, Robert Douglas (1979). Some buildings of Mendip. The Mendip Society. ISBN 0-905459-16-4.
- Dunning, Robert (2007). Somerset Churches and Chapels: Building Repair and Restoration. Halsgrove. p. 15. ISBN 978-1841145921.