Church of the Holy Cross, Weston Bampfylde
|Church of the Holy Cross|
|Location||Weston Bampfylde, Sparkford, Somerset, England|
|Official name: Church of the Holy Cross|
|Designated||24 March 1961|
Following an inspection in 2010 repair work was carried out on the stonework of the tower.
The stone building has hamstone dressings and slate roofs. It consists of a two-bay chancel and three-bay nave with a vestry and south porch. The four-stage west tower is octagonal in its upper stages.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holy Cross church, Weston Bampfylde.|
- "Church of The Holy Cross". National Heritage List for England. Historic England. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Case Studies". Somerset Churches Trust. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Holy Cross". A Church Near You. Church of England. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Holy Cross, Weston Bampfylde". Cam Vale Benefice. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Weston Bampfylde". Victoria County History. Retrieved 17 April 2018.