Church of the Nativity (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Church of the Nativity or Nativity Church or variations on these are names shared by several churches around the world:
- Czech Republic
- Church of the Nativity, in Bethlehem, built over the place considered to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ
- Church of the Nativity (Magadan), a Roman Catholic church serving victims of Stalin's forced labor camps
- The Nativity Church in Krokhino, is a former church that is submerged underwater.
- Church of la Natividad de Nuestra Señora (San Martín de la Vega)
- Church of la Natividad de Nuestra Señora, Valdetorres de Jarama
- United States
- Episcopal Church of the Nativity (Huntsville, Alabama), listed on the NRHP in Alabama
- Church of the Nativity (Menlo Park, California), listed on the NRHP in California
- Nativity Catholic Church (Dubuque, Iowa), a Roman Catholic parish
- Episcopal Church of the Nativity (Rosedale, Louisiana), listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- Church of the Nativity (Manhattan), a Roman Catholic parish located on 2nd Avenue in New York City
- Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, a Roman Catholic parish in Cassella, Ohio
- Episcopal Church of the Nativity (Union, South Carolina), listed on the NRHP in South Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Church of the Nativity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.