Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chuuk or Truk may refer to:
- Chuuk State, one of the four states of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Chuuk Lagoon, or Chuuk Atoll, a sheltered body of water and island group in the central Pacific
- Chuuk International Airport, an airport located on Weno, in Chuuk State, Micronesia
- Chuukese language, a language of the Austronesian language family
- Chukchi language or Chuuk language, a language of the Chukotko-Kamchatkan language family.
- Chuukese people, an ethnic group in Oceania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chuuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.