Chuuk International Airport
|Chuuk International Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||11 ft / 3 m|
Airlines and destinations
Like many islands within the region, commercial air service is rather limited due to small population and tourist traffic. The only scheduled passenger services for Chuuk is the United Airlines (formerly Continental Micronesia) "Island Hopper" service between Guam and Honolulu (three times weekly in each direction) and the Guam-Chuuk-Pohnpei flight which is once weekly in each direction.
|Nauru Airlines||Pohnpei (begins 20 November 2015)|
|United Airlines||Guam, Honolulu, Kosrae, Kwajalein, Majuro, Pohnpei
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2015)|
- Media related to Chuuk International Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Chuuk (Truk) Visitors Center: Diver's Haven
- Airport information for PTKK at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- AirNav.com: FAA information for PTKK
- CrusingAltitude.com's photo essay of TKK
|This Federated States of Micronesia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Oceanian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|