Brown with the Baltimore Ravens in 2011
|No. 23 Cincinnati Bengals|
|Date of birth:||December 26, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Houston, Texas|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||North Shore Senior High School (Houston, Texas)|
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 5 / Pick: 164|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 4, 2016|
Chykie Jerrod Brown (born December 26, 1986) is an American football cornerback for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL draft. He played college football for the University of Texas at Austin.
He was named as an all-state high school standout in which included playing multiple positions safety, cornerback, running back and wide receiver in high school. He was a two-time all-district athlete where he earned three letters. He was selected to the first-team 5A all-state by The Associated Press and Texas Sports Writers Association in his Senior season in high school. He also was selected to the first-team all-district team. He finished high school with a total of 120 tackles, 10 interceptions and 4 forced fumbles. In 2006, he graduated from North Shore High School (Galena Park Independent School District - Houston, TX) 
He played at the University of Texas.
In the 2011 season, Brown saw very little playing time and ended the year with seven total tackles and one pass defensed.
Brown saw slightly more playing time in the 2012 season, ending the regular season with 25 total tackles and 5 passes defensed. On January 12, 2013 Brown broke up a Peyton Manning pass intended for Eric Decker that Corey Graham returned for a touchdown. The Ravens went on to win the game 38-35 in double overtime and won Super Bowl XLVII 3 weeks later, earning Brown his first Super Bowl ring.
In the 2013 season, Brown mostly played on special teams and ended the year with ten tackles. He was released on November 4, 2014.
New York Giants
On February 8, 2016, Brown signed a future contract with the Cincinnati Bengals. On September 3, 2016, he was released by the Bengals but was re-signed the next day. He was placed on injured reserve on November 28, 2016 after being carted off with a knee injury in Week 12.
- "NFL Draft Profile". cbssports.com.
- "Chykie Brown selected 164th overall by the Baltimore Ravens". texassports.com. Retrieved April 30, 2011.
- Gantt, Darin. "Ravens cut Chykie Brown, activate Terrence Cody from PUP". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- Eisen, Michael (September 5, 2015). "New York Giants announce 53-man roster". Giants.com. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- "Bengals cut down to 53-man roster, Hardison to IR".
- Dehner Jr., Paul. "Bengals waive P.J. Dawson, sign Trey Hopkins, Chykie Brown".
- Toback, Rebecca (November 28, 2016). "Bengals place cornerback Chykie Brown on Injured Reserve". CincyJungle.com.