From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ciénaga (disambiguation))
|Look up cienega in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ciénega is a type of wetland.
La Cienega, Ciénega, or Cienaga may also refer to:
- La Cienega, Arizona, a populated place in Gila County
- La Cienega, New Mexico, a census-designated place in Santa Fe County
- La Cienega Boulevard, a major arterial road in Los Angeles County, California
- Ciénega Creek, an intermittent stream in southern Arizona
- Las Cienegas National Conservation Area, a protected area in Arizona
- Río de la Ciénaga, a river in Puerto Rico
- La Ciénaga, a town in Barahona, Dominican Republic
- La Ciénaga, San José de Ocoa, a town in San José de Ocoa, Dominican Republic
- Ciénega, Boyacá, a municipality in Márquez Province, Boyacá Department, Colombia
- Ciénaga, Magdalena, a municipality and a town in Magdalena Department, Colombia
- La Ciénaga (film), a 2001 Argentine, Spanish, and French film
- La Cienega Formation, a geologic formation in Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Cienega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.