|Traded as||BM&F Bovespa: HGTX3|
|Headquarters||Blumenau (SC), Brazil|
|Ivo Hering, (Chairman)
Fabio Hering, (CEO)
|Products||Clothing & Accessories|
|Revenue||US$ 710.5 million (2013)|
|US$ 134.6 million (2013)|
Number of employees
Companhia Hering (Cia Hering) is a Brazilian textile and retail clothing company, being the leading clothing textile company in Latin America. The company has 827 stores. The company is one of the oldest Brazilian companies still in activity, founded by German brothers Bruno and Hermann Hering, in 1880. Was founded in Blumenau, Santa Catarina, and its headquarters and major factories are still in this city. Hering is the major employer in the city (excluding public service jobs).
The brands of Cia Hering are:
- Hering and the clothing brand's best-known Brazil and his style is casual day and daytime.
- Hering Kids has the same characteristics of Hering, but is dedicated to children.
- PUC is also dedicated to children, but clothes are more colorful and sophisticated, this is already more than 30 years in the market.
- dzarm. is a brand dedicated in clothes and accessories from streetwear. The jeans and mesh are the main items of the brand. In 2007 was launched the fragrance Dzarm. Dzarm is part of the casting of the brands São Paulo Fashion Week, the largest and most important fashion week in Latin America and one of the world's most important.
Cia Hering opened its first Hering Store in 1993. Today there are 827 stores in operation in Brazil and the world, most installed in shopping malls, being 606Hering Stores, 76Hering Kids, 82PUC stores and 1 Hering for you..
- Cia. Hering home page
- Hering's home page
- Cia. Hering Kids home page
- PUC page (children's clothing)
- Dzarm home page