Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ciba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ciba or CIBA may refer to:
- Chemical Industry Basel (CIBA), former name of a company (Ciba-Geigy) that merged with "Sandoz" to form Novartis
- CIBA, acronym for the California Intercollegiate Baseball Association
- CIBA, acronym for the Connecticut International Baccalaureate Academy
- Confédération International de Billard Artistique of Artistic billiards
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture
- Ciba cake, cooked glutinous rice pounded into paste – a traditional Chinese food
- Ciba, a village in Crăciunești Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Ciba, a village in Miercurea-Ciuc city, Harghita County, Romania
- Cíbà, Chinese name for dictionary software called PowerWord
- Ciba, a genus of Caribbean spiders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ciba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.