From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cibola commonly refers to:
- Cevola or Cibola, the Spanish transliteration of a native name for a pueblo (Hawikuh Ruins) conquered by Francisco Vásquez de Coronado
- One of the Seven Cities of Gold (myth), the Spanish legend that Coronado tracked to Hawikuh
- The Zuni-Cibola Complex, which contains the Hawikuh Ruins
- Cibola County, New Mexico, where the Hawikuh Ruins are located
- The Cibola National Forest, a disjoint forest stretching from New Mexico and Oklahoma including parts of Cibola County, New Mexico
It may also refer to:
- Cibola, Arizona
- Cibola High School (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Cibola High School (Yuma, Arizona)
- "Cibola", a 1966 episode of the TV series Daniel Boone
- El Dorado
- Quivira, a city visited by Coronado in his quest for the mythical seven Cities of Gold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cibola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.