Cicero Township, Cook County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Total||5.85 sq mi (15.14 km2)|
|• Land||5.85 sq mi (15.14 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||607 ft (185 m)|
|• Density||14,351/sq mi (5,541.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428810|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Cicero Township covers an area of 5.85 square miles (15.2 km2).
- Illinois Route 50 - Cicero Avenue
- State House District 12
- State House District 13
- State House District 14
- State House District 18
- State House District 25
- State House District 26
- State Senate District 13
- State Senate District 6
- State Senate District 7
- State Senate District 9
- "Cicero Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- Sohl, Shannon N.; Bannovetz, James M. (May 2014). "Too Many Governments in Illinois? What is the Impact on Townships?" (PDF). Policy Profiles. Northern Illinois University. 13 (1): 1–15. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Cicero township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 21, 2013.