From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cifra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cifra may refer to:
- Cifra 3, a classic clock designed by Gino Valle in 1955
- La cifra, a 1789 opera by Antonio Salieri
- CIFRA - González, Raga y Asociados, a Uruguayan polling consultancy
- Antonio Cifra (1584–1629), Italian Baroque composer
- Anita Cifra (born 1989), Hungarian handballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cifra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.