||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Cikampek is also the name of a toll road that links the subdistrict to Jakarta. Cikampek is an area through which the path Pantura from Jakarta to Central Java and East Java, there are stations in Cikampek which the railway linking the city of Jakarta-Bandung and Jakarta-Cirebon. The distance from Cikampek to the North Coast of West Java is ± 30 km. Cikampek has only one terminal which is the busiest terminal in West Java before the opening of Jakarta-Cikampek toll road, since it is on the intersection of Jakarta-Bandung and Jakarta-Cirebon.
Cikampek have 2 pieces of railway stations:
- Cikampek Station (Operations Area 1 Jakarta)
- Dawuan Station (Operations Area 1 Jakarta)
Routes of Public transports:
- Bus = Cikampek - Bekasi (Bekasi Trans), Cikampek - Tasik, Cikampek - KP.Rambutan, Cikampek - Bogor, Cikampek - Pulogadung
- Train = Serving trip majors Cirebon, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Surabaya.
- Transport ELF = Cikampek - Bandung, Cikampek - Pamanukan, Cikampek - Pabuaran, Cikampek - Plered
Additionally There are 3 Main Toll pathway in Cikampek to connect Transportation to various cities in Java:
Cikampek main source of income is the industrial, agriculture and trade. Cikampek known as the Center of Trade and Industry in the Karawang regency of East region. Economy of Cikampek residents are mostly merchants, factory workers, civil servants and private sector. There are at least 4 major industrial areas in the region, namely:
- Bukit Indah City
- Autocar Cikampek Industrial Zone
- Industrial Area Indotaisei
- PT.Pupuk Kujang Cikampek (Persero), a subsidiary of PT Pupuk Sriwijaya, Palembang
In 2006 has also operated DEPOT Pertamina fuel to serve consumers in the area east of Jakarta such as the city of Bekasi, Karawang Regency, Purwakarta Regency, Indramayu Regency, the city of Cirebon and Cirebon Regency.
- "Kujang to build Rp6.8 tln fertilizer plant". January 4, 2012.
- Industrial Area Kujang Cikampek
- Bukit Indah Industrial Area City Cikampek
- Lazuar Fm Cikampek Karawang
|This West Java location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|