|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Cili (simplified Chinese: 慈利县; traditional Chinese: 慈利縣; pinyin: Cílì Xiàn) is a county in Hunan Province, China under administration of Zhangjiajie profecture-level City. Located in the north of Hunan and the east of Zhangjiajie, Cili County is bordered to the southeast by Taoyuan County, to the south and the southwest by Yongding District, to the west and the northwest by Sangzhi County, to the north and northeast by Shimen County. Cili is also the home of the Tujia people. The County has an area of 3,492 kilometres (2,170 mi) with 703,452 of registered population and roughly 613,000 permanent population (as of 2015). It is divided into 25 township-level divisions (November 27, 2015), its county seat is Lingyang Town (零阳镇).
Recently[when?] a tomb was discovered around Cili that was 2,200 years old. Among the items discovered was a bronze cooking vessel that contained fish. The tomb was that of an ancient senior official.
According to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Cili County on November 27, 2015, it has 15 towns and 10 townships (7 of which are ethnic townships of the Tujia people)under its jurisdiction. Its county seat is Lingyang (零阳镇). they are:
- 15 Towns
- Dongyueguan (东岳观镇)
- Erfangping (二坊坪镇): formed by merging the former Erfangping (二坊坪乡) and Jinglongqiao (景龙桥乡) 2 townships.
- Gaoqiao, Cili (高桥镇)
- Guangfuqiao (广福桥镇)
- Jiangya, Cili (江垭镇)
- Lingxi, Cili (零溪镇): formed by merging the former Chaoyang Township (朝阳乡) and Lingxi Town (零溪镇).
- Lingyang, Cili (零阳镇)
- Longtanhe (龙潭河镇): formed by merging the former Jinping Township (金坪乡) and Longtanhe Town (龙潭河镇).
- Miaoshi, Cili (苗市镇)
- Sanhekou, Cili (三合镇): formed by merging the former Guotaiqiao (国太桥), Zhuangta (庄塌) and Sanhekou (三合口) 3 townships.
- Shamuqiao (杉木桥镇)
- Tongjinpu (通津铺镇)
- Xiangshi, Cili (象市镇)
- Xikou, Cili (溪口镇)
- Yanbodu (岩泊渡镇): 6 villages of the former Yichongqiao Township (宜冲桥乡) merging to it.
- 3 Townships
- Ganyan, Cili (甘堰): 14 villages of the former Yichongqiao Township (宜冲桥乡) merging to it.
- Gaofeng, Cili (高峰)
- Jinyan, Cili (金岩)
- Sanguansi (三官寺)
- Xujiafang (许家坊)
- Yanghe, Cili (阳和)
- Zhaojiagang (赵家岗)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Cili" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- population of Cili County: according to 2015年慈利县国民经济和社会发展统计公报, also see zjjrs.gov or tjj.zjj.gov
- The township-level administrative divisions of Cili were reformed on November 27, 2015, according to 湖南省民政厅关于同意慈利县乡镇区划调整方案的批复 (湘民行发〔2015〕105号), also see people.com: 湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案 (2015-12-08) or xinhuanet.com: 湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案 (2015-12-08)
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|