From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cimmeria may refer to:
- Cimmeria, an ancient name of Crimea, a peninsula in the northern part of the Black Sea
- Cimmerians, an ancient people who lived in the south of modern-day Ukraine in the 8th and 7th century BC, usually associated with the ancient Cimmeria or Crimea
- Cimmeria (continent), an ancient microcontinent separating the ancient Paleo-Tethys and Neo-Tethys oceans
- Cimmeria (Conan), a fictional country in the Conan the Barbarian stories created by Robert E. Howard
- Cimmeria (poem), a poem by Robert E. Howard
- Cimmeria (Calvino), a fictional country in If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino
- Cimmeria (Stargate), a fictional planet in the Stargate setting
- Terra Cimmeria, a region on Mars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cimmeria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.