Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cincinnatus may refer to:
- A number of ancient Romans named Cincinnatus; see Quinctii Cincinnati, especially:
- The Roman patriot Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (consul 460 BC)
- Cincinnatus, an innkeeper played by Dallas McKennon on the 1964-70 TV series Daniel Boone
- Cincinnatus C., the protagonist of the Vladimir Nabokov novel Invitation to a Beheading
- Society of the Cincinnati, a patriotic society founded by soldiers of the American Revolution, based on the ideals of Cincinnatus
- New Order of Cincinnatus, political organization founded in Seattle in the 1930s
- Cincinnatus (mural), a public mural in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cincinnatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.