||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
April 24, 1956 |
Hazard, Kentucky, United States
|Education||Royal College of Art|
|Alma mater||Ohio State University|
|Occupation||Plastic surgery pioneer since 1987|
Cindy Jackson, born in 1956 in Hazard, Kentucky, United States is an American plastic surgery pioneer and best-selling author and television personality. In 2000 she was listed in the Guinness World record book for having had more cosmetic surgery procedures than anyone else. Since 1987 she has had 14 full scale operations including facelifts, two nose operations, eye lifts, knee, waist, abdomen and thigh liposuction, jaw surgery, lip and cheek implants, chemical peels and dozens of non-surgical procedures.
The daughter of an American inventor, Cindy Jackson grew up in Ohio. She has resided in London, England since moving there to study at art college in 1977. A member of Mensa, the high IQ Society, she came to the UK on a student exchange program from Harvard University. Cindy Jackson is a respected cosmetic surgery advisor and author and has developed her own brand microdermabrasion product for home use. In 2015 Cindy Jackson founded the International Association of Aesthetic Consultants™ and began the only training program in the world for certified Aesthetic Consultants, the IAAC Masterclass.™
- Jackson, Cindy (2002). Living Doll. Metro Books. ISBN 978-1-84358-049-2.
- Cindy Jackson's Cosmetic Surgery and Anti-ageing Secrets by Cindy Jackson (Cindy Jackson Ltd., 2015 edition) ISBN 978-0-9539068-1-9
- Guinness World Records by Guinness World Records (Guinness, 2000-2013)
- "‘Why I love Highgate’ by world-renowned cosmetic surgery expert Cindy Jackson". March 8, 2015 (Hampstead and Highgate Express). Retrieved August 9, 2015.
- "53 Cosmetic Procedures And Counting For One Woman". Inside Edition. May 9, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- "Woman Has a Record 52 Plastic Surgeries". Inside Edition. April 5, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- Stonehouse, Cheryl (November 25, 2008). "I spent £20,000 to look like Bardot". Daily Express. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- Wostear, Samantha (April 1, 2011). "£80,000 To Stop the Hands of Time". The Sun. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- "Weird world records: bizarre entries in the Guinness Book of World Records". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved September 26, 2014.
- Official website
- Cindy Jackson at the Internet Movie Database
- IAAC website
- Cindy's IAAC Masterclass™
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|