Sargon also appeared in the second series of Surprise Chef in 2003, as well as My Restaurant Rules, Melbourne Woman and Saturday Kitchen. Since the first season of Food 4 Life finished, Cindy has been presenting the IGA 5-day meal planner segment on the Seven Network's new morning programme, The Morning Show. She presents this segment from the Food 4 Life Kitchen on the 56th floor of Melbourne's Freshwater Place residential tower.
She previously presented a weekly restaurant review on Radio 3AW's breakfast program, Breakfast with Ross & John, under the segment identity Lazy Susan. 
- Hottest on TV - celebs - Blue
- Espresso - Epicure - www.theage.com.au
- BBC Worldwide - Press Office - Press Releases - Television chefs return with an extra bite on Australia's Saturday Kitchen
- Error Page: Travel And Living
- Our Committee - Artists For Kids Culture Archived 24 December 2006 at the Wayback Machine.
- Longines Archived 10 July 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to television in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|