Cindy Joy Waddingham (born 8 April 1980) is an Australian television and film actress. She is best known for her role as Sarah in the Australian black comedy series, Wilfred (2007), and the award-winning 2002 short film of the same name on which the series is based. Other appearances include Caitlin in the 2010 romantic comedy I Love You Too, and Andrea in the comedy series Lowdown (2010).
Waddingham has several roles alongside Adam Zwar, whom she met while filming a commercial for HBA Health Insurance in 2001 (Zwar was the buck-toothed client who sprayed the slogan "three for free")
- Cindy Waddingham biography at TV.com
- David Knox (3 March 2010). "An impossible act ignoring Wilfred". TV.com. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- David Knox (February 2010). "Cindy goes wild for Wilfred". Citysearch. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- I Love You Too - IMDB.com
- Australian Television: Lowdown cast
- Bridget McManus (15 March 2007). "A tale of two blokes who play the wag". The Age. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- HBA Insurance: "Get three months extras free"
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|