Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cinema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinema may refer to:
- Cinematography, The science or art of motion-picture photography..
- Film or movie, a series of still images that create the illusion of a moving image
- Movie theater, a building in which films are shown
- Cinema (band), a 1982 band formed by ex-Yes members Alan White and Chris Squire
- The Cinema, an American indie pop band
- Cinema (Andrea Bocelli album), released 2015
- Cinema (The Cat Empire album), released 2010
- Cinema (Elaine Paige album), released 1984
- Cinema (Karsh Kale album), released 2010
- Cinema (Nazareth album), or the title song, released 1986
- Cinema, a 2009 album by Brazilian band Cachorro Grande
- Cinema, a 1990 album by English musician Ian Campbell, or the title song
- Cinema, a 2004 album by Portuguese musician Rodrigo Leão
- Cinema (Yes song), by the band Yes, from their 1983 album 90125
- "Cinéma" (Paola di Medico song), Swiss entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1980
- "Cinema" (Benny Benassi song), from the 2011 album Electroman
- "Cinema 1", "Cinema 2" and "Cinema 3" by Brockhampton from Saturation III
- Cinema (2008 film) or Bommalattam, a Tamil film directed by Bharathiraja
- Cinema: Journal of Philosophy and the Moving Image, a journal published by the IFILNOVA - NOVA Institute of Philosophy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cinema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.