Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cinema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cinema may refer to:
- Cinematography, the science or art of motion-picture photography..
- Film or movie, a series of still images that create the illusion of a moving image
- Movie theater, a building in which films are shown
- Cinema (band), a 1982 band formed by ex-Yes members Alan White and Chris Squire
- The Cinema, an American indie pop band
- Cinema (Andrea Bocelli album), released 2015
- Cinema (The Cat Empire album), released 2010
- Cinema (Elaine Paige album), released 1984
- Cinema (Karsh Kale album), released 2010
- Cinema (Nazareth album), or the title song, released 1986
- Cinema, a 2009 album by Brazilian band Cachorro Grande
- Cinema, a 1990 album by English musician Ian Campbell, or the title song
- Cinema, a 2004 album by Portuguese musician Rodrigo Leão
- Cinema (Yes song), by the band Yes, from their 1983 album 90125
- "Cinéma" (Paola di Medico song), Swiss entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1980
- "Cinema" (Benny Benassi song), from the 2011 album Electroman
- "Cinema 1", "Cinema 2" and "Cinema 3" by Brockhampton from Saturation III
- Cinema (2008 film) or Bommalattam, a Tamil film directed by Bharathiraja
- Cinema: Journal of Philosophy and the Moving Image, a journal published by the IFILNOVA - NOVA Institute of Philosophy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cinema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.