Cinolis or Kinolis (Ancient Greek: Κίνωλις), also known as Cimolis or Kimolis (Κίμωλις), was a Greek small port town on the coast of ancient Paphlagonia. According to Arrian it was situate 180 stadia west of Stephane, but according to Marcian of Heraclea only 150. The nearby town of Anticinolis was located 80 stadia from Cinolis.
- Pseudo Scylax, Periplous, § 90
- Arrian, Periplus of the Euxine Sea.
- Marcian of Heraclea, Periplus Maris Interni, 9.
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 86, and directory notes accompanying.
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.
|This Ancient Greece related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Turkey location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|