||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
6 December 1986 |
Campo Bom, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
She was born in Campo Bom, Rio Grande do Sul, of German descent. She has appeared in advertisements for Ann Taylor, Macy's, L'Oréal, American Eagle Outfitters, Tom Ford, Wildfox Couture, and Yves Saint Laurent, and in catalogs for Victoria's Secret, H&M, Gap, bebe stores, and Lands' End. She has been on the covers of French Marie Claire, Elle, Madame Figaro and Brazilian Vogue/Teen Vogue, and was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Dicker has walked fashion shows including Gucci, Anna Sui, Peter Som, Matthew Williamson, Tommy Hilfiger, DSquared², Lanvin, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Her career modeling and acting for Sports Illustrated and other high paying clients has allowed her to support children's charities in Brazil and she also hopes it will allow her to start her own businesses in the future. She is ranked as one of the 'Top Sexiest" models in the industry.
In 2015 she performed in the 100 Years of Beauty series of the WatchCut Video Youtube Channel, representing her home country Brazil.
|2014||Meu Pedacinho de Chão||Milita|
- "Model profile at". Nymag.com. 12 June 1986. Retrieved 2011-07-05.
- "Model profile at". SportsIllustrated.com. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "Após papel sem falas no Fantástico, modelo Cíntia Dicker será filha de Fagundes em novela". Vírgula. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Waxman, Olivia B. (30 October 2015). "Watch 100 Years of Brazilian Beauty in Less Than 2 Minutes". TIME.com. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- Rede Globo. "Nova série do Fantástico é inspirada em crônicas de Clarice Lispector". Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- Gshow. "Cíntia Dicker diminui ritmo de trabalhos como modelo para interpretar Milita". Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- Gshow. "Meu Pedacinho de Chão > Personagens". Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- Gshow. "Milita – Personagens – Meu Pedacinho de Chão". Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- O Globo. "Modelo Cintia Dicker colocará Marina Ruy Barbosa na final do concurso 'Totalmente demais'". Retrieved 3 March 2016.
|This biographical article about a Brazilian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|