From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cintra is an international operator of toll roads and car parks.
Cintra may also refer to:
- Cintra (ship), a ship that wrecked on Porthminster Beach
- Corporación Internacional de Transporte Aereo, the former parent company for Aeroméxico, Mexicana de Aviación and Aeroperú
People with the first name Cintra
- Cintra Wilson (21st century), American celebrity writer
People with the surname Cintra
- Adriano Cintra (born 1972), Brazilian multi-instrumentist and producer
- Luís Lindley Cintra (1925-1991), Portuguese linguist
- Sebastião da Silveira Cintra (1882-1942), Brazilian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Sousa Cintra (21st century), Portuguese businessman
- Cintra Bay or the Gulf of Cintra on the coast of Western Sahara.
- Cintray, Eure in France
- Cintra, Portugal — alternate spelling for Sintra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cintra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.