From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up circa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circa is a Latin word meaning "about" or "around".
Circa or CIRCA may also refer to:
- Circa (band), a progressive rock supergroup
- Circa (company), an American skateboard footwear company
- Circa (contemporary circus), an Australian contemporary circus company
- Circa District, Abancay Province, Peru
- Circa Enterprises, a Canadian equipment manufacturer
- Circa, a disc-binding notebook system
- Circa Theatre, in Wellington, New Zealand
- Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army, a UK activist group
- Elito Circa (born 1970), Filipino painter
- Circa News, an online news and entertainment service
- Circa Complex, twin skyscrapers in Los Angeles, California
- Circa (album), an album by Michael Cain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.