Jump to navigation Jump to search
Circassian may refer to:
- Pertaining to Circassia, a formerly independent country located in present-day European Russia
- Circassian coast, on the Black Sea
- Circassians, also known as Adyghe people
- Circassian language, a Northwest Caucasian language or subgroup of languages
- Khanjali, a Circassian dagger
- Shashka, a Circassian sword
- USS Circassian (1862), a Union Navy steamship in the American Civil War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circassian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.