From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Circassian may refer to:
- Pertaining to Circassia, a formerly independent country located in present-day European Russia
- Circassian coast, on the Black Sea
- Circassians, also known as Adyghe people
- Circassian language, a Northwest Caucasian language
- Khanjali, a Circassian dagger
- Shashka, a Circassian sword
- USS Circassian (1862), a Union Navy steamship in the American Civil War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circassian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.