Circle of Scorpions
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The book was first published in 1985.
Nick Carter knows that the KGB has called a meeting of all the world's terrorist organizations. It's a party he wants to crash: the only problem is, he doesn't know where or when. But espionage has its own deadly etiquette, and with the help of a beautiful double agent and a black market death-merchant, N3 proves that there are ways to get invited to even the most exclusive affairs...
- Nick Carter, agent N-3, AXE
- Hawk, Carter’s boss, head of AXE
- Naomi Bartinelli, money launderer and arms broker
- Al Garret, AXE electronics expert
- Ali Maumed Kashmir, Lebanese arms dealer
- Carlotta Polti, Italian CID agent working undercover in the La Aicizia di Liberta Italiana terrorist group.
- Hadley, Chris, Barzoni, Hal, Ted, and Marco, AXE strike team members
- Oakhurst code name for an Amsterdam arms dealer
- Tony Santoni, Italian CID
- Sophia Palmori, Liberta terrorist member
- Wombo, Pocky and Nordo Compari, Liberta terrorist members
- Pietro Amani, jailed leader of Liberta
- Jason Henry, American mercenary pilot
|This article about a spy novel of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.