Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up circular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circular may refer to:
- The shape of a circle
- Circular letter, forms of communication used in conveying information and directives within an organization. It is sometimes called office instructions
- Flyer (pamphlet), a form of advertisement
- Circular Letter (Interlingua), an early Interlingua newsletter published from 1954 to 1965, when it was expanded and renamed Lingua e Vita
- Circular (album), the second studio album by Spanish singer Vega
- Circular (application), a buffer application for Twitter
- Line 6 (Madrid Metro), the circular line of the Madrid Metro
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.