From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up circular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circular may refer to: Forms of communication used in conveying information and directives within an organization. It is sometimes called office instructions.
- The shape of a circle
- Circular letter (disambiguation)
- Flyer (pamphlet), a form of advertisement
- Circular Letter (Interlingua), an early Interlingua newsletter published from 1954 to 1965, when it was expanded and renamed Lingua e Vita
- Circular (album), the second studio album by Spanish singer Vega
- Circular (application), a buffer application for Twitter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.