|Discipline||Cardiology Vascular systems|
|Edited by||Jane E. Freedman|
|ISO 4||Circ. Res.|
Circulation Research is a biweekly peer-reviewed medical journal published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. It is the official journal of the American Heart Association and its Council on Basic Cardiovascular Sciences. The journal covers research on all aspects of the cardiovascular system.
- Carl J. Wiggers (January 1953 – December 1957)
- Carl F. Schmidt (January 1958 – December 1962)
- Eugene M. Landis (January 1963 – June 1966)
- Julius H. Comroe, Jr. (July 1966 – December 1970)
- Robert M. Berne (January 1971 – December 1975)
- Brian F. Hoffman (January 1976 – June 1981)
- Francis Abboud (July 1981 – June 1986)
- Harry A Fozzard (July 1986 – July 1991)
- Stephen F. Vatner (July 1991 – June 1999)
- Eduardo Marbán (July 1999 – June 2009)
- Roberto Bolli (July 2009 – March 2019; dismissed by AHA after making homophobic comments)
- Joseph Loscalzo (March 2019 – June 2019)
- Jane E. Freedman (July 2019 – present)
Abstracting and indexing
This journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "History of Journal". Circulation Research. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2013-01-18. Archived from the original on 2012-07-13. Retrieved 2013-01-27.
- "Circulation Research Fires Editor over Homophobic Email". The Scientist Magazine. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "Circulation Research". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2019.
|This article about a scientific journal on cardiology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.