Circumferential Highway may refer to one of the following beltways/orbital roads/ring roads:
- Nova Scotia Highway 111, known as the Dartmouth Circumferential Highway ("The Circ")
Manitoba Highway 100 and 101, an orbital highway that circles Winnipeg, known as the Perimeter Highway. The southern portion (Hwy 100), is a four-lane divided highway that makes up the bypass route of the Trans-Canada Highway, and is heavily travelled. Much of it has been upgraded to freeway standards, but there remain several at-grade signalized intersections. The northern portion (Hwy 101), is a mix of two-lane and four-lane divided highway, with a most intersections being grade-separated. An incomplete Turbo Interchange currently exists at Hwy 101 and Lagimodiere (Hwy 59).
- A90, known as the G.R.A. or Grande Raccordo Anulare ("Great Ring Road")
- Puerto Rico Highway 9, known as Ponce's Rafael (Churumba) Cordero Santiago Circumferential Highway), the Circumferential Highway of Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Circumferential Highway (Nashua), a partially built unnumbered bypass route around Nashua, New Hampshire, that has only been built as a short east-west connector road between U.S. 3/the Everett Turnpike in Nashua and Route 3A in Hudson, with one intersection at the Daniel Webster Highway in Nashua
- Massachusetts Route 128, originally known as the Circumferential Highway; most of it is now part of Interstate 95 or Interstate 93; the latter portion is no longer posted with 128 signage
- Vermont Route 289, the Chittenden County Circumferential Highway
- Interstate 495 around Washington, D.C. was known as the Circumferential Highway during its planning
- Interstate 465 around Indianapolis
This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.