Cirencester Deer Park School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|DfE URN||136527 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
Founded in 1966, the school combined the Secondary Modern with the Grammar School. It is situated at the top of Tetbury Hill, an area which had been the site of a World War II American Army Hospital, in Cirencester Park. There are 1,053 pupils on roll at the school.[when?] In 2010, the school achieved an "Outstanding" Ofsted report.
In 1991 the sixth form was separated into an independent college, Cirencester College, which now shares the same campus as the school. New buildings were built to replace those it had lost to the college.
Notable former pupils
||This article's list of alumni may not follow Wikipedia's verifiability or notability policies. (February 2012)|
- Pete Reed Double Olympic Gold Medalist Rowing 2008, 2012
- Jake Lee Professional footballer with Cheltenham Town currently with Bishop's Cleeve
- Benedict Nelson 
- Josh Record
- "Ofsted". ofsted.gov.uk. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "Peter Reed". britishrowing.org.uk. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Cirencester Baritone Singer Pays Tribute to Late Composer Sir Peter Maxwell Davies". Wiltshire and Gloucestershire Standard. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- "Benedict Nelson". benedictnelson.com. Retrieved 2 July 2016.
- "Sir David Carter". gov.uk. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "David Crossley". slaterbaker.com. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
|This article relating to a school or sixth form college in Gloucestershire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|