Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ciri or CIRI may refer to:
- Cirilla, a female protagonist from the fantasy saga The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski
- Ciri, an episode of The Hexer (TV series), based on Sapkovski's saga
- Ciri, a nickname of Ciriaco Sforza, a Swiss former professional football player
- An alternate name for Tiri language
- CIRI-FM, a traffic advisory radio station, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- CIRI Human Rights Data Project
- Cook Inlet Region, Inc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ciri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.