The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2020)
Ciro Nieli is an American director, producer and designer of animated television series. He is known as the creator and executive producer of the animated series Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, and as the showrunner and executive producer of the 3D computer-animated series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He is also known as a director on seasons 1 and 2 of the animated series Teen Titans, and as one of the three developers of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Schneider, Michael (December 5, 2012). "Exclusive: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stages A Goonies Reunion". TV Guide. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- Trumbore, Dave (February 18, 2017). "How to Get a Job Composing Music for Movies and TV". Collider. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- Barnes, Brooks (September 26, 2012). "Half-Shell Heroes Return to Action". The New York Times. Retrieved August 22, 2020.
- Edwards, Matt (February 16, 2015). "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: exec producer Ciro Nieli interview". Den of Geek. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- Edwards, Matt (June 10, 2019). "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles interview: Ciro Nieli 'I feel like it will come back someday'". Den of Geek. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- Avila, Mike (July 18, 2019). "SDCC 2019: Kevin Eastman, Ciro Nieli, Andy Suriano, Ant Ward on 35 Years of TMNT". Syfy Wire. Syfy. Retrieved February 19, 2020.