Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cirque may refer to:
- Cirque, an amphitheatre-like valley head
- Cirque (album), a 2000 album by Biosphere
- Cirque Corporation, a Salt Lake City, Utah-based company which developed and commercialized the first successful capacitive touchpad
- Cirque du Soleil, a Canadian entertainment company
- Contemporary circus (nouveau cirque), a genre of performing art developed in the later 20th century
- Le Cirque, 1891 painting by Georges Seurat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cirque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.