Cirque Lodge is a for-profit drug addiction treatment facility located in Orem, Utah founded in 1999 by Richard Losee. Cirque Lodge specializes in treating drug and alcohol addiction in adults and youth as well as offering family workshops, individualized therapy programs and weekly onsite al-anon meetings. In 2002, Cirque Lodge opened a second facility in Orem, Utah in a former television studio. The facilities combined hold a maximum of 56 patients.
The Cirque Lodge program is based on the Alcoholics Anonymous traditional twelve-step program. The treatment incorporates "experiential therapy", including activities such as hiking, fishing, rafting, art therapy and equine therapy. Cirque Lodge is providing multilingual treatment as part of their rehabilitation. Spanish patients are partially serviced in their own language in an effort to make addiction rehabilitation access easy to everyone, as stated in what are considered good practices, in addiction treatment. The program includes both group and individual psychotherapy. As of August 2007, the 30-day treatment costs an average of US$30,000. While celebrities are known to frequent the lodge, it also hosts less high-profile and affluent patients and has offered scholarships to patients who could not afford treatment. Cirque Lodge is providing multilingual treatment as part of their rehabilitation. Spanish patients are serviced in their own language in an effort to make addiction rehabilitation of easy access to everyone.
- "Archive from the ‘Family Resources’ Category". cirquelodge.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- Wallis, Claudia. "Rehab for the Rich and Famous", Fortune via CNNMoney.com, October 20, 2009
- Friedman, Emily (2007-08-07). "Lohan reportedly heading to Luxe rehab". ABC News. Retrieved 2008-10-11.
- Rubin, Bonnie Miller (2008-08-28). "Addiction center: necessity in lap of luxury". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2008-10-11.
Cirque Lodge, rehab to the stars, pampers clients, 'but don't ever confuse nice with easy,' director says
- "Archive from the ‘Experiential Therapy’ Category". cirquelodge.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Centro de rehabilitación de alcohólicos. Cirque Lodge Category". aupla.com. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- Hyde, Jesse (2003-05-13). "Rehab and renewal: Celebs quietly recover in Utah County hideaways". Deseret News. Retrieved 2008-10-11.
- "Centro de rehabilitación de alcohólicos. Cirque Lodge Category". cirquelodge.com. Retrieved 2015-03-18.