|Winter quarters||Besançon, France|
French newspaper Le Parisien has described Cirque Plume as "the oldest of the New Circuses... It is one of the rare troupes who seem to be able to reconcile both the children, numerous in the audience... and adults, uncomfortable with the traditional circus, but who are rather in search of a certain atmosphere." According to Le Figaro, "The word circus here is what you see and what you get. The techniques of juggling, acrobatics or flying trapeze are totally respected. Their chief originality is the way in which they are all brought into the gigantic mixer."
- 1984 : Cirque Plume is founded
- 1986 : Avignon "Off" Theatre Festival
- 1988 : Spectacle de Cirque et de Merveilles
- 1990 : Grand Prix national du cirque
- 1991 : No Animo Mas Anima
- 1993 : Toiles
- 1996 : L'harmonie est elle municipale?
- 1999 : Mélanges (opéra plume)
- 2001 : First performance in New York City, USA
- 2002 : Récréation
- 2004 : Plic Ploc
- 2009 : L'Atelier du Peintre
- 2013 : Tempus fugit ? Une ballade sur le chemin perdu
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|