|Known for||Jake Sisko (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)|
|Family||Kenny Lofton (uncle)|
Cirroc Lofton (born August 7, 1978) is an American actor who started his career at nine years of age with many minor roles. He got his start in the 1989 child education program Econ and Me, which teaches kids economics. He is best known for playing Jake Sisko on the 1990s TV series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
Lofton's first major role on a TV series was also his longest role, playing Jake Sisko, the son of the lead character, Benjamin Sisko on the science fiction TV series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine from 1993 to 1999.
In September 2003 he played Maynard, a preacher's son who went to Harvard in the 7th Heaven episode "PK".
He also had a regular role as professional basketball player Curtis Thorpe on the Showtime drama series The Hoop Life, and a recurring role as law student Anthony Carter on the Showtime drama series Soul Food.
Lofton portrayed Tommy Boyer in "Darkroom", a 2006 episode of the CBS television series CSI: Miami.
- Salmas, Eileen Becker (January 3, 1993). "Deep Space Nine'; Beyond Kirk, Picard, And to the Wormhole". The Washington Post. Retrieved October 6, 2009.
- "Take Me Out to the Holosuite... 18 Years Later". StarTrek.com. October 21, 2016. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- "Cirroc Lofton News, Cirroc Lofton Bio and Photos". TVGuide.com. Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- "Cirroc Lofton Movies". Archived from the original on October 3, 2010. Retrieved August 4, 2010.
- "Cirroc Lofton Filmography". fandango.com. Retrieved August 4, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cirroc Lofton.|