Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cistern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cistern is a water storage tank.
Cistern may also refer to:
- Cistern (neuroanatomy), an opening in the subarachnoid space of the brain
- Cisterna a flattened disc in the Golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum
- Cistern, Texas, a village in Texas
- Cistern (album), a 2016 album by Jherek Bischoff
- Maitland Monument, Corfu, which is known locally as the Cistern (Στέρνα)
- Cistern, a water reservoir at Buffalo Bayou Park
- "The Cistern", a short story by Ray Bradbury
- The Cisterns, Cisternerne, a museum and water reservoir in Copenhagen
- Cistern Field, an airport in Cistern Cay, the Bahamas
- Syston, a civil parish in Leicestershire, England
- Cisterna (disambiguation)
- La Cisterna, Chile
- List of Roman cisterns
- Sistan, an area split between east Iran and west Afghanistan
- Sistine Chapel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cistern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.