From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cistern may refer to:
- Cistern, a water storage tank
- Cistern (neuroanatomy), an opening in the subarachnoid space of the brain
- Cistern, Texas, a village in Texas
- Syston, a civil parish in Leicestershire, England
- Cisterna, a flattened membrane disk that makes up the Golgi apparatus
- Cisterna (disambiguation) - disambiguation page
- Sistan, an area split between east Iran and west Afghanistan
- Sistine Chapel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cistern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.