Citadel (The Del)
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Joe Magliocca|
|Elevation||1,255 m (4,117 ft)|
|• Average Income||$80,085|
|Website||Citadel Community Association|
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Citadel had a population of 10,197 living in 3,479 dwellings, a 0.3% increase from its 2011 population of 10,171. With a land area of 2.7 km2 (1.0 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,780/km2 (9,780/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $80,085 in 2000, and there were 7.7% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. The neighbourhood is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 2 councillor.
This neighbourhood has two public elementary schools: Citadel Park Elementary School (K-4) and St. Brigid Catholic School (K-9). After they finished Citadel Park, students would then attend Arbour Lake School. (5-9). St. Brigid is the other public elementary to junior high school in Citadel, which is part of the Calgary Catholic School District.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Citadel Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-06-25.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 2 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-08-09. Retrieved 2007-05-05.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-08-24. Retrieved 2009-07-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-03. Retrieved 2010-06-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|