Citadel of Dreams
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Telos Doctor Who novellas
|Publisher||Telos Publishing Ltd.|
|Preceded by||Time and Relative|
Citadel of Dreams is an original novella written by Dave Stone and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Seventh Doctor and Ace. It was released both as a standard edition hardback and a deluxe edition (ISBN 1-903889-05-7) featuring a frontispiece by Lee Sullivan. Both editions have a foreword by Andrew Cartmel.
Featured Alien Races
- Dracori, the original inhabitants of the planet, with several hundred eyes and tentacles.
- Sloater, when transformed, has a thousand temporary mouths and orifices on the surface of his flesh.
- The City itself is a living creature.
- Citadel of Dreams reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Citadel of Dreams reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|