From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up citation or cite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A citation is a credit or reference to another document or source.
Citation may also refer to:
Government, law, and military
- Citation (police), a type of summons compelling the appearance of a defendant before the local magistrate
- Traffic citation, a notice issued to a motorist accusing violation of traffic laws
- Case citation, the system used in common law countries to uniquely identify the location of past court cases
- Legal citation, the style of crediting and referencing other documents or sources of authority in legal writing
- Unit citation, a formal, honorary mention of a military unit's outstanding performance
- Chevrolet Citation, an automobile
- Edsel Citation, an automobile
- Cessna Citation, a series of business jets produced by Cessna Aircraft Company
- Citation (album), a 2006 album by Scott Miller
- Citation (horse) (1945–1970), a thoroughbred champion race horse
- Gibson Citation, a guitar
- Citation Boulevard, a four-lane divided highway in Lexington, Kentucky
- Citation Race Cars, an automobile manufacturer involved in US Formula 1000 Championship racing
- A trade name for the drug Flunixin
- CIT (disambiguation)
- Citation index, a bibliographic database indexing citations between publications
- All pages with titles containing citation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.