|Headquarters||Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
Citibank Philippines is the Philippine branch of Citibank. In July 1902 the International Banking Corporation, a predecessor to Citibank, opened its first branch in Manila. Currently, it is the largest commercial bank in the Philippines.
Citibank Savings Bank is a related bank.
Products and services
In 2008 Citibank began offering mobile phone banking. Two-way SMS is Citibank’s latest mobile phone-based service. It allows cardholders to send Citi a text message inquiring about their available credit balance, amount due and payment due date. It also allows users to order food, flowers, mobile recharges through and can order prepaid Internet load (from Blast) SMS. Cardholders can also pay their bills for Globe postpaid plans. Citibank are the first to offer this service on a credit card.
Citibank Philippines also provides its clients with the usual facilities of bank loans, credit cards, deposit accounts, wealth management schemes and investment options.
The bank has installed an ATM in The Rockwell Center in Manilla which dispenses US Dollars in addition to Pesos- becoming the first in the country to do so. This allows customers to withdraw cash or conduct transactions up to $3000 per day.
- "Citi in the Philippines". Citibank Official Website. Retrieved 2015-02-03.
- "Citi Philippines Named Best Foreign Commercial Bank by FinanceAsia". Citibank Newsroom”. 2013-07-04. Retrieved 2015-02-03.
- "Citi Philippines breaks ground at BGC". Manila Standard Today”. 2014-09-26. Retrieved 2015-02-03.
-  Citibank Website
- http://www.unitedworld-usa.com/reports/philippines2008/citibank.asp Citibank Wealth Management
- http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=440639&publicationSubCategoryId=82 Citibank SMS Banking
- "The Philippine Star". Retrieved 2 Oct 2016.
- "Citibank". Citibank.