|Subsidiary of Citigroup|
|Headquarters||4 Ternan Avenue
Nakasero, Kampala, Uganda
|Ikwudinma Chinedu, CEO|
|Products||Loans, checking, savings, investments, debit cards|
|Revenue||Aftertax: US$11.2 million (UGX:26.2 billion) (2010)|
|Total assets||US$241.4 million (UGX:587.4 billion) (2011)|
Number of employees
Citibank Uganda Limited (CUL), also referred to as Citibank Uganda, is a commercial bank in Uganda. It is one of the regulated banking institutions licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the national banking regulator.
The bank is a medium-sized international bank that focuses on meeting the banking needs of large corporate customers as well as of those individuals with high net worth. As of December 2011[update], the bank's total asset valuation was approximately US$241.4 million (UGX:661.8 billion). At that time, shareholders' equity was estimated at US$63.5 million (UGX:155 billion).
- Adengo, Jonathan (15 April 2015). "Centenary's MD takes over as chairman of Bankers' association". Daily Monitor. Kampala. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- BOU (21 July 2016). "List of Licensed Commercial Banks As At March 2016" (PDF). Kampala: Bank of Uganda (BOU). Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- Our Reporter. "Rugunda tells Citibank to invest in Uganda". Kampala: Theinsider Uganda.
- Nalubega, Flavia (8 June 2012). "Multinational Banks Urged On Serving SMEs". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Ismail Musa, Ladu (11 February 2011). "Citibank Partners In NIE Project". Daily Monitor Mobile. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- Tendo, Steven (18 September 2009). "Uganda: Citibank Donates Reading Materials". Daily Monitor via AllAfrica.com. Kampala. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- EABW Reporter (12 December 2015). "Uganda: Citibank Trains 500 Youths in Entrepreneurship". East African Business Week via AllAfrica.com. Kampala. Retrieved 21 July 2016.