(Redirected from Citizen's initiative)
Citizens' Initiative may refer to:
- Initiative, a means by which the public can force a referendum
- Bürgerentscheid, a formal citizens' petition in Germany
- Popular initiative (Switzerland), a type of referendum in Switzerland
- Citizens' Initiative (Andorra), a political party in Andorra
- Citizen's Initiative of Gora, a political party in Kosovo
- Civic Initiative Serbia, a political party in Kosovo
- European Citizens' Initiative, by which EU citizens can call directly on the European Commission
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citizens' Initiative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.